LIBE Shadow Rapporteurs MEP Patrick Breyer (Greens/EFA) and MEP Marina Kaljurand (S&D) would like to cordially invite you to an open debate on
Fighting Terrorism propaganda online:
Excluding the #Wrongplayer
Working with civil society and industry to prevent the dissemination of terrorist content online and to strengthen Europe’s democratic values and fundamental rights, ensuring the Regulation preventing the dissemination of terrorist content online does not apply to #WrongPlayer
- Tom Gibson, Commission to Protect Journalists
- Justyna Romanowska, Counsellor/Digital attaché Head of Digital Affairs Section Permanent Representation of the Republic of Poland to the EU
- Alban Schmutz, CISPE Chairman and Vice President strategic development
and public affairs of OVH
- Alexandra Antoniadis, Deputy Head of Unit, D3 on Prevention of Radicalisation, DG HOME
- Eliska Pirkova, European Policy Analyst at Access Now
- Jens-Henrik Jeppesen, Director of European Affairs at Centre for Democracy & Technology
Moderated by Frances Robinson, journalist.
22 January 2019 15:00 – 18:00
European Parliament (PHS 1C47)
If you wish to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com.