Administrative assistant in Brussels
Four Pirate Members of the European Parliament are looking for a reliable assistant in their Brussels office who can help with the administrative tasks. As an Administrative assistant you will be called upon to perform a multitude of tasks including:
- administration of the agenda and calendar of the MEP;
- work with office software;
- preparation and processing of materials within the agenda of the MEP;
- coordination with the head of office and regional assistants;
- organization of events, arranging visits to the EP;
- linguistic and factual control of outputs;
- English language communication.
- organizational skills, flexibility, reliability, mobility, loyalty;
- experience with office programs;
- fluent in English; proficiency in German, French, Czech or other languages is an asset;
- experience with the same or similar position;
- work in Brussels;
- personal integrity and professional approach to the work;
- willingness to work with Open Source Software and other open technologies;
- enthusiasm for working in an international team;
- full support for transparency in public affairs as well as deep respect for privacy in personal matters.
- full time position as an Accredited Parliamentiary Assistant (APA) in Brussels;
- the length of contract will be 1 year with the possibility of extension;
- salary is based on experience and in accordance with Parliamentary regulation;
- work in the best political party with possibility to participate in a meaningful and transparent policy.
Requirements for selection:
The applicant will send the necessary documentation by 12th July.
The condition for being included in the selection procedure is to send a structured CV and a cover letter containing a vision of the position. The winner’s CV and cover letter may be published.
Preferred starting date: After approval by the delegation in September 2019 as agreed.
The nomination team has the right to extend the deadline. The first round is done by evaluating the CV, motivation and previous experience. The second round is realized in the form of practical verification of the required criteria. The evaluation is carried out by an evaluation committee composed of representatives of the MEP and the Human Resources Department. Third round by personal interview. An applicant who has successfully completed the second round may be invited to the third round (interview) for other positions listed in the Group.
Position Requirements 40%
Knowledge of Pirate Program and Argumentation 15%
Overall impression 15%
Contact / apply:
+420 770 113 643